- Weight loss – one 30-minute roll in the hay burns about 200 calories.
- Sleep – get more z’s, a little sensual massage, followed by some dancing in the sheets releases sleep inducing endorphins.
- Stress Relief – instead of screaming your head off, save your voice and have sex. It’s a great way to release tension.
- You’ll get more sex later too – use it or lose it. The more you have sex, the more likely you’ll be to continue to produce testosterone, one of the primary hormones responsible for sexual desire
- His heart – according to a study at Queens University in Belfast, men who have sex three or more times a week can cut their risk of heart attack in half. According to that same study, regular romps will also half your man’s chances of suffering a stroke.
BONUS: Slow aging – David Weeks, M.D. of Scotland’s Royal Edinburgh Hospital writes: “An active sex life slows the aging process.”